Old August 29th 05, 03:50 PM
K4YZ

Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 28 Aug 2005 05:54:46 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank of Silliland wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:23:00 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in et:

Okay. Maybe you're a slow learner or perhaps you just have no sense of
remorse. You told us that you weren't a model Marine.

Feel free to speculate all you want about my service.

Quite the contrary, Dudly: my proficiency marks were consistently
high; it was my conduct marks that took a couple nose-dives.

You were STILL incompetent.

COMPETENCY as a Marine is more than mastering the technical
aspects of your MOS.

Huge snip.

So far you've "proved" nothing except that YOUR trivia isn't
necessarilly someone elses, and even then you've so grossly discredited
yourself as to make ANY argument lost.

Wrong again, Dudly. Neither of my disciplinary actions resulted in my
discharge. I fulfilled the full term of my contract. But after two
court-martials...(SNIP)

TWO COURT MARTIALS...?!?!

IN ONE ENLSITMENT...?!?!?!

I didn't get ONE "Office Hours" IN NEARLY TWO decades of service!

(UNSNIP)...my conduct marks were just one tenth of a point too low
for an honorable discharge so I got a "General under Honorable". And
here is where I know that your claim to have upgraded your discharge
is bull#### -- because I -did- upgrade my discharge. (Warning: long
story.....)

There's nothing "bull####", Frankie, except YOUR suggestion that
you're some sort of valid point of reference as to what constitutes
having "served" in the Marines or not.

Back in early '85 I injured my knee on a forced march....(SNIP)

What happened to YOU happened to YOU, and is not indicative of how
EVERY Marine's case is handled, Frankie...Mine included.

Big snip of sob story.

Now a medical discharge is also a "general under honorable" discharge.

My original says "HONORABLE."

No qualifiers.

Sorry yours was otherwise.

So all those claims of yours about your discharge are completely
bogus, Dudly. They have absolutely no foundation in reality.

What has "no foundation in reality" is any suggestion that you are
a competent, reliable source of "corporate knowledge" on the Marine
Corps other than being a one-tour, sick-bay-commando discipline
problem.

Loser. Hoser. Poser.

Coming from a retired Marine Corps gunny, that's pathetic.

Sorry, Frankie.

I "call's em as I see's em"...

You come in here whipping up a storm making claims of who is a
"valid" Marine and who isn't, and you turn out to be the aforementioned
one-tour, sick-bay-commando discipline problem.

If you are
going to continue this "truth-by-repitition" charade then at least get
someone to ghost-write your posts so you don't sound like a 3rd grade
dropout.

"repetition"

And if you'e going to come at me with assertions of what is and
isn't "The Real Marine Corps", at least have the decency of having
Honorably served that same Marine Corps. YOU DIDN'T. You made a
PROMISE when you enlisted and you FAILED to keep up your end of the
bargain. Not once, but twice, by your own admission.

Loser.

Steve, K4YZ