Old August 30th 05, 03:25 PM
John Smith

.... yep, no matter how you slice or dice it, at some place in the past,
something "... was and always will be ...

The only argument left is if that "something" has an intelligence, I think
it is more than obvious it does, it made all this ...

The real argument is posed by people who do NOT want you to be endowed by
rights given to you by a creator. They wish to own you and be able to
either allow you some rights, or deny you those rights--usually based on
their appraisal of how much you are worth to them--it has always been the
story of all peoples and civilizations--"God" is very dangerous to those
who wish to control, use and own other individuals, groups and areas--as
they can only do so if those in question do not have rights which are
endowed them by a supreme creator...

.... be careful to argue against "God" too quickly, the forefathers placed
him in our constitution--they had a real purpose in doing so ...

John

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:39:26
-0700, Cmdr Buzz corey wrote:

KØHB wrote:
"John Smith" wrote

In fact, it was this professor who first told me to look either for angels
or aliens--before he finally settled on the angels (intelligence NOT from
a mud puddle as you could ever find upon an earth-like planet)...

The only thing that I can think of which is more impossible to believe than "mud
became man" is angels that just "were".

73, de Hans, K0HB

So where did all the matter in the universe orginially come from? If it
had no beginning, the it just "was". If it did indeed have a beginning,
the what was before that?