Old September 2nd 05, 02:18 AM

From: on Sep 1, 3:37 am

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
From: Dave Heil on Aug 28, 9:04 am
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
From: on Aug 25, 2:42 pm
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

It has been quite varied and quite mild considering Len's typical
insulting demeanor. What Jim hasn't done is to prevent or attempt to
prevent Len from making those comments.

The PCTA, including Jim Miccolis/N2EY, immediately set upon
discrediting Len's comments and opinions.

Correct. Questioning or discrediting is not what you claimed. What you
said was that Len wasn't permitted to comment. You were incorrect.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...Heil sails the river denial again.

Denial, old bean? The words were there for everyone to read. Brian
claimed one thing and then rapidly backpedals to another position.

No back-pedalling, old has bean. Don't forget who was discussing
moderating and closing the newsgroup to non-hams and for what purpose.

You seem to have lost track of your own posted writings, Brian.

You seem to love playing stupid.

...and you, apparently, are not playing at it. You charged that Jim
prevented Len Anderson from commenting. There's no truth in your claim.

There's truth that the four morsemen have tried through intimidation,
personal attacks, and talk of moderating the group and excluding
non-amateurs.

By all appearances, the "Four Morsemen of the Apocalypse" want to
exclude all but PCTAs in this newsgroup.

They do so with charges of "stupidity" and "errors" and some
uncivil remarks including labels of "piranha" and "Foghorn Lenhorn"
and "little electrolytic acolyte" and other endearing terms. Then
they get upset by others calling them names. The PCTA extra Double
Standard is always invoked in their postings.

Case in point is James Miccolis constant statement of "that's
just plain wrong" in regards to others' opinions...as if he were
the sole judge of what is right and wrong. Then there is his
(macro) paragraph of denunciation of my postings with uncivil
terms in it, repeated and repeated on his whim.

By the way, tell us who was discussing moderating and closing the
newsgroup to non-hams and for what purpose.

Do your own homework.

My homework? You made mention of something but you don't care to be
specific. The matter remains unsubstantiated by you.

best of luck.

Heil forgets that I've openly SUGGESTED to the PCTA to get their own
MODERATED newsgroup. That way they can be assured of proper Group
Think and not be bothered by opposing opinions from non-PCTA folk.

This newsgroup is UNmoderated and that is how most feel it should
be.

But...Heil is easily upset and so he must VENT in here. Lacking
valid arguments on SUBJECTS he attempts personal attack by constant
reference to non-licensed amateurs' postings as if those were "not
allowed." Heil acts the bigot on newsgroup participation.

Heil (who claims to be a linguist of Hunnish) forgot, in another
post, that the fictious name of "Dudley" was used by author Earnest
K. Gann in his book, "Fate Is The Hunter." [my mention in here]
Frank Gilliland and I used another fictitious name of "Dudly" in
reference to another, a military pretender in here. There was no
misspelling of "Dudley" at all, just the use of "Dudly" to
differentiate from Gann's original name use. A shortened form of
"Dudly" is "Dud" which also fits that other, the pretender.