Old September 5th 05, 08:39 PM

From: on Sun 4 Sep 2005 07:48

wrote:
snip
From: on Aug 28, 8:18 am

In the end, if they cannot
lay waste to Len's comments with rational argument(s),
they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham.

Actually the logic is quite different. It comes down to
asking why Len is so interested in amateur radio policy
even though Len is not a ham and has never been one. There
has been a nocodetest amateur radio license in the USA since
1991, yet Len never got one. The maximum code test required
for any US amateur radio license has been 5 wpm since 1990 (with
medical waiver) and since 2000 without a waiver.

[Jimmie NEVER got a no-code-test Technician license...]

Nor is Len a manufacturer of amateur radio equipment, nor does
he have anything to do with FCC.

[Jimmie is a "manufacturer of amateur radio equipment"...makes
one of a kind equipment...state-of-the-art style using vacuum
tubes in the 1990s]

More than 5-1/2 years ago, Len told us he was going for Extra,
but didn't say when, and it hasn't happened yet.

[tsk, tsk, make a statement long ago and the Profiler HOLDS ONTO
that as a "lifelong goal"...as he was taught in Seminary...]

So in the end, when Jim Miccolis/N2EY, David Heil/K8MN, Brian
Kelly/W3RV, and Steven J. Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP point out that Len is not
an amateur, for what purpose do you do so? What do you hope to gain
from pointing out that Len isn't an amateur?

Jimmie has a need to WIN MESSAGE POINTS. :-)

Jimmie wants to be TOP DAWG in here! :-)

And regardless of how someone replies to Len's posts here, Len will
reply according to the profile.

It's just his way.

Why should anyone reply to his posts at all, Dave?

73 de Jim, N2EY

Hi, hi! You reply directly to my comment, then you act as if you are
speaking to Dave. Then you ask why anyone should reply to Len's posts
at all. More hi, hi's!

Jim, when you're ready to have a rational discussion with me, I'll be
here.

Brian, don't expect a "rational discussion" with Jimmie. Repeated
asking will get you PROFILED! :-)