Old September 7th 05, 04:34 PM

I own a very good Westinghouse AM/FM/Shortwave shirt pocket size radio.A
few years ago when I laid it down on my couch to go to my kitchen,it
slipped off and landed on my hardwood floor.The on/off/tuneing knob is
attached to a little electronic circuit cube shaped block thingy and the
cube broke loose from the circuit board in the radio.It looks to me like
a lot of very close to each other side by side very tiny solder
connections from the cube to the circuit board broke loose.I am too
fumbly to try to solder all of those many little very close solder
connections back together and a powerfull magnafying glass would have to
be used to help see those little solder connections,I have some
powerfull magnafying glasses,but I dont think I can repair the radio.I
would like to get the radio repaired.
cuhulin