Old September 10th 05, 01:49 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

Thanks for hunting all that good s... up.I sent it to my female webtv
user name thingy.I will check it out after a while.
cuhulin

Your female side must the literate one. Do you dress in women's clothes
when you use that acoount? Did you become a transvestite while serving
in the US Military? Many people do, you know.

You're mistaken 'tard boy... that's the kind of stuff that goes on in the
Canadian Military, as you well know ;-)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Unlike you, I NEVER received any discharges in the military..nocturnal
or otherwise. I understand you joined and now head a terrorist sphinctre
group.

mike