Old September 11th 05, 02:26 PM

Here is reply from Drake if anybody interested. I wish I could make
100 bucks an hour fixing radios!

regards,
Bob
N9NEO

The service rate is $25.00 per quarter hour. The average repair time
involved is an hour to two hours. We will align and bring the unit
back to the original specifications. The software, Version 12 is
current. Please enclose a cover letter with your name, address,
telephone number, and a brief description of the fault or reason for
its return. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and
Discover Card.

Ok thanks everybody for input. I just sent Drake Email to see what
kind of service they offer. I would like whole unit checked out soup
to nuts. I want to make sure running AOK to present config and so
forth. Unit is very nice and I will probably keep, but if I decide to
sell I would like to tell potential owner that factory has recently
blessed unit.

73
Bob
N9NEO