Old July 13th 04, 08:50 PM
John Miller

WTB: TS-520S REMOTE Plug Not ext. VFO Plug
On the back it reads REMOTE it has 8 pins and in the center it has a
hole with a key fit.
the other one says ext vfo, I do not need the EXT VFO.
The one I need says REMOTE on the back pnael.
Is this the one you have?
I want to hook up an Amp to it and I need to work off that plug.

That's not Kenwood-specific; it's just a plain ol' octal socket, which takes
an octal plug. Used to be dirt common; a little rarer these days.

--
John Miller, N4VU
Email address: domain, n4vu.com; username, jsm

Wit, n.:
The salt with which the American Humorist spoils his cookery
... by leaving it out.