Old July 13th 04, 08:10 PM

Default WTB: TS-520S REMOTE Plug Not ext. VFO Plug

WTB: TS-520S REMOTE Plug Not ext. VFO Plug
On the back it reads REMOTE it has 8 pins and in the center it has a
hole with a key fit.
the other one says ext vfo, I do not need the EXT VFO.
The one I need says REMOTE on the back pnael.
Is this the one you have?
I want to hook up an Amp to it and I need to work off that plug.
Rich

Old July 15th 04, 03:10 AM
G.Beat

wrote in message
WTB: TS-520S REMOTE Plug Not ext. VFO Plug
On the back it reads REMOTE it has 8 pins and in the center it has a
hole with a key fit.
the other one says ext vfo, I do not need the EXT VFO.
The one I need says REMOTE on the back pnael.
Is this the one you have?
I want to hook up an Amp to it and I need to work off that plug.

Rich

Triode Electronics (Chicago area) has this in stock.
http://store.yahoo.com/triodeel/index.html

The US made Amphenol "86 series" WPI plugs and sockets are readily available
from a number of sources.
The series has a: 4 pin, 5 pin, 6 pin, 8 pin and 11 pin models.

For conventional chassis mounting(with screws and nuts), Type S Sockets
require the mounting plates listed on the web page.
The 86-3-13 and 86-3-24 covers may be used with Type S sockets and 86CP type
plugs for making "umbilical cords" (such as your remote cable).

The 8 pin and 11 pin are the most common.
The 6 pin socket & plugs are the ones normally used with older Leslie
speakers (like 147 & 122) with tube amplifiers, that attach to Hammond
organs.
http://store.yahoo.com/triodeel/amphenol.html

w9gb