Old September 12th 05, 03:34 AM
Peter Maus

- Could be satellite Radio is Just an expensive, passing fad

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/news...APPLE-CARS.xml

I don't know. I use both. In fact, iPod in the car is a lot easier to
do cleanly than most people realize. If you do a search for iPod and Car
you'll find a spectrum of adaptors that will permit you to hardwire your
iPod into your factory sound system, and control your iPod from the
radio face.

Pretty handy, and sounds a lot better than the common FM modulators,
and cassette adaptors. It's also a cleaner installation. Toss the iPod
in the glove box and let the tunes wail. Belkin makes an iPod mount that
fits in a cup holder, if that's something that's important.

I use iPod2Car. But there are a number of similar adaptors, for less
than $200.

I"m working on an adaptor that will control my iPod from the face of
my Becker 2340. AM/FM/Shortwave AND iPod all from one installation in
the dash.