Old September 12th 05, 07:56 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie has posted this month about 63 messages this month (gogle
archives to aug 12 and not counting any he may post later today) by my
count 55 of the posts are flaming one of his so called "feeble 5".
Leaving 8 posts in month that are not involved in the his flame wars.

Thank-you, Markie, for showing us just WHO is the "obssessed" one
here.

You claim that everyone EXCEPT you is "obssessed" over one thing
or another, yet here you are generating posts that allegedly tally my
posting activites.

You've also created several extra screen names to get around
Google's "Daily Posting Limit".

Stevie Claims the "Feeble 5" are not important to him, and yet roughly
90 percent of post are directed toward them

You're not "important" to me, Markie. You're entertainment.

Stevie claims the Mr Childraper is a lying about child raping (in this
case I do hope he is correct).

YOU are the one lying ehre, Markie.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID "MR CHILDRAPER IS LYING". I said nothing of
the sort.

What I DID say is I didn't believe anyone here was guilty of such
a thing. There's a bit difference between calling someone a "liar" and
choosing to not believe something.

Stveie claims he does not tolerate
lying. Yet it seems Stevie does tolerate "Mr Childraper", meaning of
course that Stevie is lying when he says je does not tolerate lying

I don't. But neither can I go toe-to-toe with every idiot here.
I DO have a life and responsibilities beyond RRAP. Hence my LACK of
need to have multiple screen names to "defeat" the posting limits...

Like you, for example...

Steve, K4YZ