Old September 12th 05, 07:08 PM
an_old_friend

Default Some notes on Stevie usenet activities and his lying

Stevie has posted this month about 63 messages this month (gogle
archives to aug 12 and not counting any he may post later today) by my
count 55 of the posts are flaming one of his so called "feeble 5".
Leaving 8 posts in month that are not involved in the his flame wars.

Stevie Claims the "Feeble 5" are not important to him, and yet roughly
90 percent of post are directed toward them

Stevie claims the Mr Childraper is a lying about child raping (in this
case I do hope he is correct). Stveie claims he does not tolerate
lying. Yet it seems Stevie does tolerate "Mr Childraper", meaning of
course that Stevie is lying when he says je does not tolerate lying

Old September 12th 05, 07:56 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie has posted this month about 63 messages this month (gogle
archives to aug 12 and not counting any he may post later today) by my
count 55 of the posts are flaming one of his so called "feeble 5".
Leaving 8 posts in month that are not involved in the his flame wars.

Thank-you, Markie, for showing us just WHO is the "obssessed" one
here.

You claim that everyone EXCEPT you is "obssessed" over one thing
or another, yet here you are generating posts that allegedly tally my
posting activites.

You've also created several extra screen names to get around
Google's "Daily Posting Limit".

Stevie Claims the "Feeble 5" are not important to him, and yet roughly
90 percent of post are directed toward them

You're not "important" to me, Markie. You're entertainment.

Stevie claims the Mr Childraper is a lying about child raping (in this
case I do hope he is correct).

YOU are the one lying ehre, Markie.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID "MR CHILDRAPER IS LYING". I said nothing of
the sort.

What I DID say is I didn't believe anyone here was guilty of such
a thing. There's a bit difference between calling someone a "liar" and
choosing to not believe something.

Stveie claims he does not tolerate
lying. Yet it seems Stevie does tolerate "Mr Childraper", meaning of
course that Stevie is lying when he says je does not tolerate lying

I don't. But neither can I go toe-to-toe with every idiot here.
I DO have a life and responsibilities beyond RRAP. Hence my LACK of
need to have multiple screen names to "defeat" the posting limits...

Like you, for example...

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 12th 05, 08:12 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie has posted this month about 63 messages this month (gogle
archives to aug 12 and not counting any he may post later today) by my
count 55 of the posts are flaming one of his so called "feeble 5".
Leaving 8 posts in month that are not involved in the his flame wars.

Thank-you, Markie, for showing us just WHO is the "obssessed" one
here.

again with the attack
cut stevie evasion

Stevie Claims the "Feeble 5" are not important to him, and yet roughly
90 percent of post are directed toward them

You're not "important" to me, Markie. You're entertainment.

Stevie claims the Mr Childraper is a lying about child raping (in this
case I do hope he is correct).

cuting the evasion

Stveie claims he does not tolerate
lying. Yet it seems Stevie does tolerate "Mr Childraper", meaning of
course that Stevie is lying when he says je does not tolerate lying

cuting stvie evasions

when you going to admit to your lies

Old September 12th 05, 11:14 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

The name refers to one of the sockpuppets named Stagger Lee, stupid, it
doesn't mean the author is into rape of children, you idiot.It means
the author thinks that Stagger Lee rapes kids. Learn to read.

Old September 13th 05, 06:06 AM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie has posted this month about 63 messages this month (gogle
archives to aug 12 and not counting any he may post later today) by my
count 55 of the posts are flaming one of his so called "feeble 5".
Leaving 8 posts in month that are not involved in the his flame wars.

Thank-you, Markie, for showing us just WHO is the "obssessed" one
here.

again with the attack

Oh...?!?!

And "Some notes on Stevie usenet activities and his lying" in the
subject line is...what...?!?!

And you DO continue to show us who's obssessed. The multiplicity
of screen names to get around Google is evidence enough of that.

cut stevie evasion

cuting the evasion

cuting stvie evasions

Actually, Markie, YOU are the one with "evasion" problems.

QUOTE:

Stevie claims the Mr Childraper is a lying about child raping (in this
case I do hope he is correct).

YOU are the one lying ehre, Markie.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID "MR CHILDRAPER IS LYING". I said nothing of
the sort.

What I DID say is I didn't believe anyone here was guilty of such
a thing. There's a bit difference between calling someone a "liar" and

choosing to not believe something.

UNQUOTE

There's part of what you called "evasion".

I specifically asked YOU to show me where I allegedly made the
comments you attributed to me.

Instead you "cut" the comments and ignored it.

THAT was "evasion".

QUOTE:

Stveie claims he does not tolerate
lying. Yet it seems Stevie does tolerate "Mr Childraper", meaning of
course that Stevie is lying when he says je does not tolerate lying

I don't. But neither can I go toe-to-toe with every idiot here.
I DO have a life and responsibilities beyond RRAP. Hence my LACK of
need to have multiple screen names to "defeat" the posting limits...

UNQUOTE

Again, comments aimed directly at you, and your response was to
"cut" them.

Wassamatta, Boyo...?!?! Cat got your tongue?

when you going to admit to your lies

What lies? You mean the comments where YOU take one thing I said,
reword it and then try to pawn it off as something I said...?!?!

Sorry...Nothing there for me to "admit" to since you "quote" me
without quoting me.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 13th 05, 11:55 AM
Stagger Lee

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Stagger Leechildraper wrote:

The name refers to one of the sockpuppets named Stagger Lee, stupid, it
doesn't mean the author is into rape of children, you idiot.It means
the author thinks that Stagger Lee rapes kids. Learn to read.

No, it means that the "author" is attempting to do whatever he can to
offend the user of the Stagger Lee pseudonym. Unfortunately, Woger, you
are instead annoying everyone else, and making a fool of yourself in the
process.
Old September 13th 05, 01:43 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Saggytits Lee wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Stagger Leechildraper wrote:

The name refers to one of the sockpuppets named Stagger Lee, stupid, it
doesn't mean the author is into rape of children, you idiot.It means
the author thinks that Stagger Lee rapes kids. Learn to read.

No, it

Whine a little louder, raper of children Stagger Lee.
You little fat pussy.

--

Saggytits Lee aka Lloydie Davies steps on his own tiny dick when he
tried to correct somebody else's English use first by saying one

"Translation: Woger can't figure out how to operate a dictionary, let
alone
correct someone else's language.But that's not surprising from someone
who things that..."

Saggytits Lee manages to fumble again when he tried to backpedal on his
improper use of words by once again mangling the sentence in reply
:
"The word "operate" can be a synonym "use" in certain contexts"

Old September 13th 05, 01:57 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

And, have your permanent cocksucking lisp looked at by medical
professionals.