Old September 12th 05, 11:26 PM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

cut.

I agree

Hams have been largely excluded in Illinois from emergency planing
since that event)things may have been patched up by now Todd might know
more about that than I anymore

Can you post some proof to back that up?

Proof no the incident occoured before I was licensed It was first
related to me, by K0HMO, then president of the SVRC, a very similar
story was also related to me by other 2 Hams and A Magor of the IL NG

Todd I believe, was involved in an effort to try to patch things up,
and has related to me a close version of the same story

The Red Cross seems to have a case of the dumb arse when using Amateur
Radio. They apparently don't know what to do with us. So your story does
not surprise me at all.

Interesting that you refer to the Red Cross rather than IEMA the
referenced agnecy

Dan/W4NTI