Old September 15th 05, 08:20 PM
KØHB

"Michael Coslo" wrote

Design the system that will always be up, will allow anyone to communicate to
anyone anywhere with no knowledge of anything by the users, aside from turning
the radio on, adjusting the audio, and mashin' that button.

You have it precisely correct. I knew you'd catch on!

You suggesting reactors for power supplies?

Where did I suggest that?

The hyper complicated system that you describe only adds to the infrastructure
needed to support the system.

Actually, the EDACS at New Orleans was pretty compact, simple, and
straightforward compared to most major metropolitan areas. Certainly wasn't
"hyper complicated".

Your ideas are good

Of course they are. I made my living for many years in telecommunications
planning/configuration.

--
73, de Hans, K0HB
--