Old September 16th 05, 06:02 AM
Bill

K5VSE wrote:

I can't believe someone paid $127.50 for the inter connect cables for a set
of Drake twins. That's just my opinion, and of course I could be wrong!

DRAKE C-LINE CABLES NEW! SWITCHCRAFT WITH LABELS! R-4C
$127.50

Geezus. Some of us hams are like audiophools. I think I have a sheet of
those Brady wraparound labels in a junkbox somewhere here that somebody
could have taken away from me for $5 if they bothered to ask. Not now!
(Yeah, I know those cables tended to be picky about length, etc so don't
lecture me about that.)
Then again some folks simply have more money than sense and that
bolloxes up things for us regular folk so its NOT OK that some Mick does
something stupid leaving the rest of us to pay the ultimate price
afterwards.

-Bill