Old September 17th 05, 05:42 PM
JC

Default Tons of stuff

I have a couple of questions for the group regarding selling older
equipment.

I recently returned from Iraq and while I was there my license expired.
I don't have the time to renew at the moment due to massive repairs of
the house - empty for 14 months - and I am again looking for work, so
the license is not a priority ATT.

Anyway, I need advice in the best way to unload a lot of older Kenwood,
Heathkit, Hallicrafters, Drake transveivers, receivers, transmitters,
test equipment, etc. Some verified working, some worked when put in
storage, some needs repair, re-capping, some parts only.

Besides this group, what are other successful methods of selling this
stuff, EBay being a last resort.

Regards,

John C.

P.S. Please reply to the group. Thanks.