Old October 7th 05, 06:23 PM
Steve Sobol

don ward wrote:
KKGO 1260/540 has a transmitter in San Fernando valley to serve the
greater Los Angeles area and a satelite transmitter in Tijuana to
serve San Diego and Orange county.
There program breaks are times to allow the Tijuana outlet to play
spots and info for that market at same time it fills the valley outlet
with LA spots.

And I'm wondering why KMLT hasn't done the same. They could rake in triple
the ad revenue they are now (ok, actually not triple, some ads would run on
all three stations, but the vast majority of their ads are for local
businesses in the San Fernando Valley and Ventura County).

Perhaps as KMLT smooths out the programming for all 3 stations they can
do something similar... write the prog director and give him heads up
Local radio can succeed whey local people are included

*shrug* In my opinion, a lot of the stuff Jill FM plays is junk. I actually
took them off my cars' radio buttons (had a button set in each car)

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307