Old October 9th 05, 04:06 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
Sounds like many a radio room at the base of a communications tower.

I can do with the stuff on my desktop most of what Lennie claims
he could do in 1953. I'd say that's a bit of a change.

If it's microwave, I'd say you can't.

but maybe I can or will be able to before long been slowing spreading
out in that direction

His design experience came later, so Len is actually qualified to do
both.

He's designed nothing. Not one thing. He's BOASTED of being a
"design engineer" for years, and frequently drops the names of projects
whose names appeared in Aviation Week and Space Technology.

You might find some of the systems that I worked on in the Bulletin of
the American Meteorological Societs (BAMS). Have you never worked on
anything worth appearing in a professional publication?

Yep.

List them.

Stevie can't list em will claim he could but he'd have to kill us

But we weren't talking about you, me or meteorological systems,
now were we?

Meteorology is a heavy user of communications.

indeed even a decent source of expecrence in Ham radio ops Skywarn

His only "radio" reference, other than being a radio mechanic at
ADA, is the SINCGARS program...A program absolutely irrelevent to
Amateur Radio, but he sure does make sure we hear about it.

And you can't remember the common or technical nomeclature of teh radio
systems that you claim to have used in the USMC.

No...I don't DISCUSS military radios here, Brian.

Of course not. You leave the heavy lifting to Brian Kelly/W3RV and Jim
Miccolis/N2EY, neither of whom has any military experience. I
especially like Jim's admiration of the amateur radio service during
WWII. Hi!

I have NEVER,
not ONCE said "I don't remember"...

Do you?

That's a LennieSpin. And when repeated by him or you, is a lie.

Ho, hum.

How is it that you
can remember the name of a system that Len worked on? I guess the
purpose of repititious postings has finally had an effect.

To the point of nausea.

Then it's working. ;^)

now maybe if Len keeps it up Stvie will throw up his bull****?

I doubt it even Len is not that persistant (whichis BTW a nod to Stvie
hard headedness

However SINCGARS was NEVER an Avionics system. Nor was it
intended to be.

And you know something of avionics systems? Hi!

I doubt it.

I am prepared to consider that he may have known something at some
time, in the past but i doubt he knows anything worthwhile about them
today

That bad, bad Len being qualified to do both! Gosh, he must have
decided early in life to lay the foundation to bust all of your rants.
Very inciteful, that Len.

That he managed to do enough to get paid and not so mcuh as to
muck up what ever program he was working on at the time are his ONLY
"contributions" to "radio"

You don't even know the radio systems that you claim to have used, yet
you know that Len has mucked up every program that he has worked on?

Who SAID I don't now them?

"know"

Something is really, really wrong with your claims, Steve.

No, Brian, something is very, VERY wrong with your's and Lennie's
stories about them.

You can set the record straight at anytime. You have my permission.

Such confidence you show in Stevie I fear it is misplaced, I don't
think Stvie can set any record straight

Of course too we presently have reams and reams of "front page"
media singing the praises of the Amateur Radio service being able to
"get through" when nothing else can, completely contrary to Lennie's
rhetoric of the past 8 years...

It's such a shame that our professionals waste millions and millions of
dollars each year installing, maintaining, and upgrading emergency
comms when a couple of overweight, senior cit hams can lay them all to
waste. Why do they even bother?

Huh? Is Mark Morgan ghost writing for you now?

Itme, itme mispeeeling agin?

Must be awfully embarrassing for him. But it's not the first
itme.

Such a big ego must cause you some embarassment from itme to itme,
tooey.

It's not my "ego" we're discussing...It's Lennie's.

I've just discussed your ego, tooey.

No, it's not.

Steve, K4YZ

Finish your thought. "No, it's not..." what?

Gee you must not expect so much out Stevie demanding that he think,
realy that is too much