Old October 10th 05, 01:21 PM

Conservative Ham wrote:
"A.Melon" wrote in message
news:72cef30d1194076333188f6dbeccbb78@melontraffic kers.com...
I get stuck after 2 letters and can't go any further.

Lloyd Davies.

Roger,

Hi Lardass, you ****ing retard.

From: "Lloyd, N0VFP"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Would like a tutor to help with Code
year: 1999
In article , "Lloyd, N0VFP"
writes:

Hello,
I am going to our club's Novice/Tech class, in which they said they
will
emphizse more on CW this time around. I would like to upgrade my
liecense
soon, at lease 5wpm or 13wpm. My probelm is that I tried for 6 years
now,
but can't seem to get past a certain point in the code, say up to a
certain
letter, then get stuck and get confused.
I have the ARRL tapes, Gorden West tapes and several CW programs
including
Super morse. I know of several programs like Code Quick, but not
really
willing to spend the money on them. I you have a used copy to sell me,
I'd
consider it.

Thanks for reading this, Any help is welcome.

73
Lloyd Davies, N0VFP

http://www.qsl.net/n0vfp