Old October 10th 05, 01:10 AM
Conservative Ham

Default Why can't I even pass the test or learn 5 wpm morse code??????????

"A.Melon" wrote in message
news:72cef30d1194076333188f6dbeccbb78@melontraffic kers.com...
I get stuck after 2 letters and can't go any further.

Lloyd Davies.

Roger, nobody here cares about Lloyd or his license status. Your psychotic
fixation on Lloyd is bordering on the insane.
Get some help, you sick freak.

Old October 10th 05, 01:54 AM
Who's Your Daddy, Bitch?

Woger long since cross the border of insainity.

Hell, what would you expect from a person convicted of beating up his
own mother?

Old October 10th 05, 01:21 PM

Hi Lardass, you ****ing retard.

From: "Lloyd, N0VFP"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Would like a tutor to help with Code
year: 1999
In article , "Lloyd, N0VFP"
writes:

Hello,
I am going to our club's Novice/Tech class, in which they said they
will
emphizse more on CW this time around. I would like to upgrade my
liecense
soon, at lease 5wpm or 13wpm. My probelm is that I tried for 6 years
now,
but can't seem to get past a certain point in the code, say up to a
certain
letter, then get stuck and get confused.
I have the ARRL tapes, Gorden West tapes and several CW programs
including
Super morse. I know of several programs like Code Quick, but not
really
willing to spend the money on them. I you have a used copy to sell me,
I'd
consider it.

Thanks for reading this, Any help is welcome.

73
Lloyd Davies, N0VFP

http://www.qsl.net/n0vfp

Old October 10th 05, 01:27 PM

Who's Roger's Bitch? whined:
Woger long since cross the border of insainity.

Says the **** who changes sockpuppets and whines about Roger Wiseman to
himself. You meant he long since "crossed" the border, stupid. You look
even more stupid when you **** it up, Davies. And what's "insainity"?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Archived, bitch.
You are the one who has the "insanity," Lardass!

Hell, what would you expect from a person convicted of beating up his
own mother?

You mean like you were when she caught you stealing money from her
purse? You never provide any proof like a case nuimber, etc, Lardass.
But I can provide some of your arrests.

"Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?" blathered after
consuming sheep ****, ****** cum and a Colt .45 40-ouncer in
. com:
"Too funny. Someone look "irony" up the the dictionary for our Woger."

Who's Your Daddy, Roger's BITCH , shows off
those Pulitzer Prize spelling and English skills in
.com:
"No one get's Woger fluster and..."

Who's Roger's BITCH, Ironically, you made an ass of "yourself" when
you couldn't even spell "yourself" correctly in

Old October 10th 05, 01:34 PM

typo: "number"

--
"Who's Your Daddy, Roger's BITCH" ****s up again when he shows he has
long since crossed the border of stupidity and insanity in

Old October 10th 05, 08:47 PM

I believe what many novices fail to realize, copying 5-wpm code is far
more difficult to read than is 30-wpm code.

As your experience with CW increases, you'll suddenly realize that one
day you no longer hear the individual dots and dashes, but recognize
the code stream as characters and numbers immediately. I suppose it's
recognition of the morse rythm as individual characters.

For example, you never hear 'a' as discrete dots and dashes, but as a
composite sound, not dit-dah. For some strange reason, the ARRL code
practices transmissions fail to emphasize this very important part in
developing code skill, whereas Navy radio operator training courses do.

The W1AW code practice transmissions would benefit greatly if they
transmitted all morse characters at a 20-wpm rate and adjusted the
spacing between characters to a much lower rate, just as the Navy does.

On the other hand, it is difficult for an experienced CW operator to
identify the characters of code transmitted at a uniform 5 or 10 wpm
rate, because the individual dots and dashes are being tranmitted at
such a slow rate that you cannot identify the unique sound of any
individual character.

And no, I wasn't in the Navy but as a child was taught code by an older
railway signalman using the traditional telegraph clicker. After that,
the transition to listening to audio tone sequence or morse code was a
piece of cake.

I've been told that at even higher rates you learn to hear words, not
individual characters, but I'm not yet that good.

Hope this helps. Harry C.

Old October 11th 05, 11:46 AM
Who's Your Daddy, Bitch?

**** ups? You mean like these?

Uhhhhhh, yeah, I'm calling you about giving you a dick sucking
and all that..." Woger Wiseman blows his heterosexual cover and
admits his desire for the cock in

"Don't bring a knife to a gun fights you illarate ****!"
Woger explains his battle plan in ^^^^^^^

"Dr. Seuss is above your reading level you. You ****er illerate"
Woger demonstrates his superior sentence ^^^^^^
structure and spelling ability.

"...I never went to high school..."
Woger laments his lack of education in )

Mehehe... Well, "grammer" sic boy, you definately have no room
to talk... )

The Roger Wiseman Dictionary

"Illarate" West BY GOD Virginny!

"Reveresed" Must be one of those off-brand keyboards.

"Soem".as in Some? What a losser.

"VIRIN".What Wogie was before he met the Lavender Lads.

"Minisule".he mussa meant miniscule. Like his IQ.

"Champoin".Whassup, Wiseman? No dictionaries in the mental ward?

"Anoinymous"...a cross between anonymous and annoying?

"Acident" Roger's mom got preggers by accident.

"Alreaedy" Alright, already!

"Amouints" Roger amounts to nothing.

"Aposterphe" This guy is a hoot, ain't he?

"Basios"...word Woger uses when he gets neeeerrrrvous.
"Behing"...a cross between being and behind?

"Coiward" As in peeking from behind his mommy's curtains.
"Feamle"...I think he meant female.
"Losser"...only loser Roger can do it better.
"Ignroant"...typical, considering the source.
"Sluprs"...only Rogie knows what this means.
"Travelled"...a Rogerism, replete with ignorance.
"Postss"...pssst...Roger..that should be Posts.
"Defgenerate"...well, it's Roger's word...
"Faity"...he meant to say Fairy, but you know Roger.

"Ghet" Get a load of Curtain Boy!
"Distribiution"...Roger likes using phonics.
"Biotch"...he meant Bitch, but his phonics took over again.
"Methjadone"...a West Virginia substitute for Heroin.
"Sumbliminal"...one of Roger's favorites.
"Recepticle"...either of Roger's moist cavaties.
"Cociane"...a West Virginia drug of choice?
"Tiome"...Roger meant to say Time...but his fingers were numb.
"Beraking"...no definition. Could mean 'beraking' the leaves,
"Amny"...he meant 'any',
"Nlay"...a town in Maylaysia? Vermont?
"Al;ong"...only Wussman knows what this means.
"Becasu"...well, becasu Roger is not the brightest bulb on the tree.
"Seperation". Why? Because Roger cannot "seperate" from his mommie!
"Sisnce" He meant Since, but his pudgy little fingers slipped off the
keys.
"gnetically" What?
"provce" (prove?)
"Piuzza" (West Virginia Pizza)
"Schol" (school?)
"strill" (still?)
"shoitgun" 12 ga or 20 ga?
"Snoip" (How they spell "snip" in Glen Dale)
"Maturbater". Wiseman does it all the time, he just can't spell
it.(leaves a
sticky residue on his right hand)
"Coskscuking". It's a Roger thing, as in Lavender Lads.
"Waddleing". Only in Glen Dale, eh?
"Spaeaking". Curtain Boy did this after his second retest.

" Stgop" Roger's version of Stop.

"Fahter's" He meant Father's Day.

"fserting"..would that be festering?

"poists". Roger meant "posts".

"snadwich" As in peanut butter and jelly?

"regualr" Glen Dale rendition of "regular".

"aftrer" After? Aftrer what?

"soory". Sorry Roger ****s up again.

"didnb't" He didn't?

"whoile". He ate the whoile thing?

"Woamn" He's hooked on West Virginia phonics, all right.

"prrof" And he kin prove it, too.

"beforfe" Was that before he lurned to spell?

"yoiuy" Roger's version of "y'all".

"illerate" Only illiterate Roger can spell like this.

"haeart" Aw, how heartless of me to laugh!

"valule" Roger has no values. No wonder he can't spell it.

"proch" Doesn't everyone have one on their house?

"inmstitution" Where Roger's mom put him in June 1999.

"timne" It's Howdy Doody time?

"whgo" What? Who dat?

"gnetically" Only Roger knows what this one means.

"crfy" Like, cry, Roger, cry.

"stutrtering" Some stutter, Wiseman stutrters.

"Whjere" Where is Curtain Boy?

"Webiste" That's Website to the rest of us.

"Youire" Your? You're? Who knows.

"fiored" As in fired?

"Parety" Roger gave a party once. Nobody came.

"Bouynce" Bounce?

"Varification" Verifiable mental case.

"Probelms" Poor Rogie.has many problems of the mental sort.

"Partricipate" Oh, DUH!!!!

"Cryed" Gee, Wogie..cry me a river.you dolt!

"Stoick" What a dork. His old 386 has no spell check program.

"Partiall" More WV Phonics, I see.

"Obsucred" Either obscured or Rogie has "sucre" on his mind.

"Infinate" Stupid. Think finite, Rogie.

"Sustinance" As in Sustenance?

"Juvinile". This is the way Roger likes his boys.

"Piut" Put it where, Rogie?

"Toyus". "Toyus R Us?

"Diminuative". Roger's height.

"Percriptions" Say what?

"Credibiliy" More Glen Dale intellect.

"Thsoe" Yet another Glen Dale gaffe.

Old October 11th 05, 11:48 AM
Who's Your Daddy, Bitch?

Face it bitch, you are a **** up.

Oh and BTW I am not Lloyd, stupid. Nor Geno, Chason, Ham, or any of the
other names you've called me. Get a clue, moron.

---

Old October 11th 05, 02:41 PM

Who's Roger's Bitch? whined:
**** ups? You mean like these?

"Who's Your Daddy, Roger's BITCH" ****s up again when he shows he has
long since crossed the border of stupidity and insanity in

"Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?" blathered after
consuming sheep ****, ****** cum and a Colt .45 40-ouncer in
. com:
"Too funny. Someone look "irony" up the the dictionary for our Woger."

Who's Your Daddy, Roger's BITCH , shows off
those Pulitzer Prize spelling and English skills in
.com:
"No one get's Woger fluster and..."

Who's Roger's BITCH, Ironically, you made an ass of "yourself" when
you couldn't even spell "yourself" correctly in

Yes, exactly like those, BITCH..........