Old October 4th 05, 03:20 PM

Default OT Attempted Terrorist Act in Oklahoma?

Worldnetdaily on the University of Oklahoma Bombing.
www.homelandsecurityus.com

fed govt COVERUP.y'all don't think that happens?
I have been to Oklahoma a few times before,only passing through from
somewhere to somewhere.The last time I passed through Oklahoma was in
1974.I stopped in Canadian,Oklahoma to use a pay phone to phone an old
guy in Sublette,Kansas to let him know I was on my way to buy his 1931
Ford four door car.Think I am joking? Come and ask my old buddy,he went
with me to help with the driving.Randy Harding (here in Jackson) loaned
me his tow bar so I could tow that 1931 Ford car behind my 1957 Ford
Thunderbird car to my home.I passed through Oklahoma twice on that
trip.My old buddy's oldest son is a Chief Flight Loader on the C-17's in
the Mississippi Air National Guard in Flowood,Mississippi.About three or
four months ago,he was at a school in Oklahoma,learning all about the
C-17 Aircraft.Oklahoma,,, Home of the Red Man,,,, Indians.
cuhulin