Old October 3rd 05, 05:15 PM
David

Default OT Attempted Terrorist Act in Oklahoma?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....explosion.ap/

Old October 4th 05, 01:05 AM
Carl

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:15:24 GMT, David wrote:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....explosion.ap/

Sorry, It was not a terrorist.
It Was a OU student who used a rather
"different" way to just commit suicide.

Greetings From Okla
Old October 4th 05, 01:25 AM

U.S.fed govt "found" a Scapegoat just that quick! A Scapegoat whom had
planned to attach more BOMBS to Buses! Can't fool me! I am too old a
kitten to get screwed by a cat!!!! (no puns,please)
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 01:29 AM

Himlich (whatever his name was) That is an East European name,,, not an
Asian name.Look at his face.It is an "ID" floating down from one of the
110 tall World Trade Center buildings,, same same.
cuhulin

Old October 4th 05, 02:47 PM
David

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:05:17 +0000, Carl wrote:

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:15:24 GMT, David wrote:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....explosion.ap/

Sorry, It was not a terrorist.
It Was a OU student who used a rather
"different" way to just commit suicide.

Greetings From Okla

Suicide in a parking lot by bomb?

Yeah, that happens.

They have to say it was a ''suicide'' because if it was a terrorist
act gone awry that means ''fighting them there'' ain't workin'.

Old October 4th 05, 03:20 PM

Worldnetdaily on the University of Oklahoma Bombing.
www.homelandsecurityus.com

fed govt COVERUP.y'all don't think that happens?
I have been to Oklahoma a few times before,only passing through from
somewhere to somewhere.The last time I passed through Oklahoma was in
1974.I stopped in Canadian,Oklahoma to use a pay phone to phone an old
guy in Sublette,Kansas to let him know I was on my way to buy his 1931
Ford four door car.Think I am joking? Come and ask my old buddy,he went
with me to help with the driving.Randy Harding (here in Jackson) loaned
me his tow bar so I could tow that 1931 Ford car behind my 1957 Ford
Thunderbird car to my home.I passed through Oklahoma twice on that
trip.My old buddy's oldest son is a Chief Flight Loader on the C-17's in
the Mississippi Air National Guard in Flowood,Mississippi.About three or
four months ago,he was at a school in Oklahoma,learning all about the
C-17 Aircraft.Oklahoma,,, Home of the Red Man,,,, Indians.
cuhulin