Old September 16th 03, 03:52 PM
Floyd Sense

Default Source for 1" U brackets?

I mounted my DirecTV dish on the side of my Rohn 25. Went to a sheet metal
shop and had them cut me a 1/4" piece of aluminum a bit wider than the tower
face (and about a foot long) which I secured to the Rohn legs with stainless
U-bolts. Then mounted the dish to that piece of aluminum.

K8AC

"Curtis" wrote in message
s.com...
I am planning to mount a small satellite dish on the side of my tower.
I think I can rig a mount with four U brackets and a couple of strips
of metal. The tubing on my tower is 1" OD. Does anyone know of a source
for the U brackets?

Any tips on making a dish mount will be appreciated.

--
Curtis