Old October 14th 05, 10:01 AM
R-2005

Default Need updated Yaesu FTH2070 programming software/info????

Does anyone know where to get updated software for the Yaesu FTH2070
VHF/UHF radio? I have the original Windows 3.1 software, but as you can
imagine there are not many computers running that software around
anymore. I tried to connect the radio to a newer computer running
Windows 95 with the serial cable provided, but I just got an error
message and now the radio is locked into that error mode. Now all my
computers run Windows XP, so I am not sure of what my options are. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

**Please respond here, or to my email address at
(e-mail is preffered)

Thanks.