Old October 20th 05, 04:02 PM

Default disassemble Syntor x9000 radio connector?

Thanks Anton. Yes, I understand the programming and tuning process.
I'm trying to 'disassemble' the plastic molded connector at the end of
the radio wiring harness. This connector attaches to the radio itself.

The goal is to solder an ethernet pigtail to programming signals. With
this done, I should be able to connect to the radio with a standard
ethernet connector. The ethernet cable will connect to the RIB box
with an RS-232 on the other end. I could alternatively purchase a "T"
connector, but I heard these are expensive.

If someone has sucessfully taken apart the molded connector and
re-assembled, I would like to hear the results.

Thanks,
Nick