Old October 21st 05, 07:51 PM
Polymath

Default FAQ

Unbeknown to me, this thread had already been cross-posted to
the CB groups, and I would have removed that cross-posting
had I been aware of it.

In respect of that, I apologise if my remarks have caused
any offence to the CB community. However, I do not
withdraw my remarks - they are my opinion as to the
relative standing of Radio Hams and of CB Radio
enthusiasts where the playing-field is that of Radio
Hams.

However, having said that, the material quoted below
serves, I think, to illustrate quite well the
intellectual standing of CB Radio enthusiasts
upon which I have commented.....

wrote:
you are one of the worst.....idiots.....
little motherf*cker.....complete idiots like
you.....F*cking idiot moron.