Old October 21st 05, 11:14 PM
SeeingEyeDog

Default The Most Destructive Intellectual

wrote
Front Page mag is a Lowell Ponte lib rag.

Lowell is simply a columnist who writes articles for FrontPage.
I would hardly classify it or Lowell as a "lib rag" by any stretch.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/authors.asp?ID=10

In regards to "beleif", I don't consider logic and persuasive argument based
on facts to require any religious like "beleif".
"Beleif IS required for the lieing left-wing Neo-Komms with their idiotic
propaganda repeated over and over with circular logic until the masses
think, "Oh, it must be true! I read it on d'uh Blogosphere". - LOL