Old October 20th 05, 11:18 PM
SeeingEyeDog

Default The Most Destructive Intellectual

The Most Destructive Intellectual

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=19898

Old October 20th 05, 11:37 PM
David

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:18:03 -0500, "SeeingEyeDog"
wrote:

The Most Destructive Intellectual

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=19898

Pat Tillman was a huge fan. No greater patriot in our time than Pat
Tillman. Total liberal.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20051024/zirin

Old October 21st 05, 12:00 AM

Front Page mag is a Lowell Ponte lib rag.You can't believe most of that
crap at Front Page mag.Sayyyyyy,Rogerrrrrr,,,,, did you
knowwwwwww,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Lowell Ponte used to write articles for Readers Digest magazine.An old
guy who used to live next door to me (the same house that 37 year old
woman and that 30 year old woman moved into next door to me a few weeks
ago) used to get snail crap from Readers Digest magazine saying he owed
them some money for a magazine subscription when he never subscribed to
Readers Digest magazine in the first place.
cuhulin

Old October 21st 05, 01:16 AM
Greg

From: "SeeingEyeDog"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:18:03 -0500
Subject: The Most Destructive Intellectual

The Most Destructive Intellectual

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=19898

The babe in ther T-shirt looks like a liberal. Conservatives never look
that good.

Greg

Old October 21st 05, 01:21 AM

Agree.. Obviously a Model . . .

Old October 21st 05, 11:14 PM
SeeingEyeDog

wrote
Front Page mag is a Lowell Ponte lib rag.

Lowell is simply a columnist who writes articles for FrontPage.
I would hardly classify it or Lowell as a "lib rag" by any stretch.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/authors.asp?ID=10

In regards to "beleif", I don't consider logic and persuasive argument based
on facts to require any religious like "beleif".
"Beleif IS required for the lieing left-wing Neo-Komms with their idiotic
propaganda repeated over and over with circular logic until the masses
think, "Oh, it must be true! I read it on d'uh Blogosphere". - LOL

Old October 22nd 05, 05:20 AM

Scientist Defends Big Bang and God. www.raidersnewsupdate.com

And those Scientist are right.
cuhulin

Can you solve this 2? Cecil Moore Antenna 184 August 1st 05 06:35 PM
Lennie Anderson...Self Destructive Or Just Doesn't Get It...?!?! K4YZ Policy 27 March 12th 05 06:03 PM
'Spectrum Destructive' technology threatens SWL/Ham/HF radio Mike Terry Shortwave 0 September 26th 04 06:39 AM
VE9SRB k4wge Antenna 133 June 18th 04 09:59 AM
Cecil's Math a Blunder Jim Kelley Antenna 34 July 27th 03 09:22 PM