Old October 25th 05, 06:35 AM
hprecdocks

Default Shipping Concerns

A few months ago I mailed a Satellit 800 to The Netherlands via USPS Airmail
Parcel Post. Used the original box and packing exactly as I received it from
Grundig / Eton... nothing else. Arrived in perfect shape in about 10 days.

The radio should have arrived from Grundig in a color product box that's
within a heavy brown outer carton... so Grundig does double box them.

"Bill" wrote in message
. ..

I shipped my Grundig SAT 800 to Drake for updates. I double boxed it with
plenty of packing. When I got it back it came with only the original
Grundig box and packing. I'm thinking of selling my 800 and am concerned
with shipping it the same as I got it from Drake.