Old October 25th 05, 06:35 AM
hprecdocks

Default Shipping Concerns

A few months ago I mailed a Satellit 800 to The Netherlands via USPS Airmail
Parcel Post. Used the original box and packing exactly as I received it from
Grundig / Eton... nothing else. Arrived in perfect shape in about 10 days.

The radio should have arrived from Grundig in a color product box that's
within a heavy brown outer carton... so Grundig does double box them.

"Bill" wrote in message
. ..

I shipped my Grundig SAT 800 to Drake for updates. I double boxed it with
plenty of packing. When I got it back it came with only the original
Grundig box and packing. I'm thinking of selling my 800 and am concerned
with shipping it the same as I got it from Drake.

Old October 25th 05, 07:16 AM
RHF

Hprecdocks,

The inner 'box' is called the Retail Display Box.

The Other "Box" is call the Distribution Shipping Box.

This 'dual' packaging Box System is designed to work
together for both Store-to-Store Shipping and then
In-Store Display of the available stock.

jm2cw ~ RHF

Shipping Concerns Bill Shortwave 13 October 25th 05 07:16 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S John Equipment 0 February 3rd 04 07:53 AM
MOTOROLA RADIOS for Sale! John Equipment 0 January 30th 04 03:56 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S HT1000'S, VISAR'S,& MAXTRAC'S John Swap 0 January 21st 04 05:58 AM
FS/FT Commercial VHF/UHF & Test Gear - Long List David Little Swap 0 October 9th 03 03:55 AM