Old October 26th 05, 04:12 AM

Default Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE!

On 25 Oct 2005 20:11:19 -0700, wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

snip
on shot one kill is threatening

Only if you're paranoid or carrying a communist flag.

that was not fed back to me

I don't have a fork big enough to fit that mouth.

you made it up on your own

No...The United States Army Sniper School did.

Actually, it dates all the way back to the Revolutionary War. The
phrase was used to encourage economic use of ammunition since lead and
gunpowder were always in short supply, and because it took so long to
reload; i.e, it was necessary to make every shot count. No doubt that
precision shooting was important, but sniping per-se was of tertiary
importance to economy and to the guerrilla tactics used by Americans
during the war.

In the Robeson Dictionary, getting it wrong constitutes a "lie." And
why wouldn't he have enlightened us with the U.S. Marine Corps Sniper
School info? Further, what does Steve know of the U.S. Army Sniper
School?

corection anyone else getting it wrong is lie Stevie making a mistake
never happens the universe changes it laws to accomdate him

It was further associated with the Marine Corps after the Battle
of the Belleau Wood when US Marine infantrymen laid waste to hordes of
attacking germans with withering rifle fire.

......"withering rifle fire"? Very "Clancyesque", Dudly.

I haven't read Clancy, but I've been acused of reading a 1950's copy of
"This is the Air Force." Probably the copy that Steve had to read when
he joined the Civil Air Patrol.

The concept of "One Shot One Kill" is still the principle
technique taught to all Marine recruits.

More horse**** from Gunny Dudly. One of the reasons the 5.56mm round
was chosen is because military experts learned that merely wounding an
enemy combatant had more benefits than killing the poor *******. One
wounded soldier takes one or two more soldiers off the front line to
carry him back. It also depletes the enemy's resources and ties up
their supply lines. It drains the morale of both the soldiers and the
enemy's civilian population. Etc, etc. And if the soldier's position
is overrun then he can be captured and interrogated, something you
can't do if he's dead.

All that stuff you would have learned if you had graduated beyond the
yellow footsteps. But you didn't.

He probably washed out somewhere between the underwear/sock issue and
the immunization clinic. Marching, chewing gum. Non-adaptability...

snip
It's your fantasy. Just like mine with Brittny Spears...Fun to
think about but "ain't happening".

"Britney"

I think MY fantasy is a lot more fun!

Well, you certainly have a fondness for fantasy.

Clancyesque fantasy.

nah he don't come close the Clancy

The FACTS are that you do not posses the requisite skills to carry
out your THREAT.

"possess"

you are delsuional all it takes it pointing the shotgun at you and
pulling the trigger

No, that's NOT all it takes.

no real skill at all is needed

Sure there is.

That's why hundreds of people wind up wounded or killed by thier
own weapons every year...They think that "point and shoot" is all you
have to do.

"their"

And for a shotgun, the "point and shoot" tactic works pretty well.

Somehow it works for me on squirrel, but I do have to swing on dove. I
prefer a .22 for squirrel but only after some leaves fall.

and Stevie is a larger target

And in that we have even MORE evidence that your claims of
military service are BOGUS!

Obviously you have never fired an APERS round out of an M-203. The
directions are really simple:

1. Point.
2. Shoot.
3. Rub your bruised shoulder while watching the people in front of you
bleed profusely.

It's incomprehensible to think that you never fired one after 18 years
in the Corp (and, of course, seven hostile actions). "And in that we
have even MORE evidence that your claims of military service are
BOGUS!"

In Steve's defense, he did get some sand in his eye. Which one? He
never did say and it's not open for discussion.

snip
Even if a person shows up and knowks on your door then refuses to
leave you have no legal right to use deadly force...Check Michigan law,
Markie...I did.

"knocks"

Reminds me of National Lampoon's Animal House, "ROAD TRIP!"

Wonder if Steve's got a full tank of gas? an obituary for Dawn
Leiberman?

amsuing how he thik I want to harm him though I don't I just want to
stay away

snip
But you keep repeating that over and over again...No doubt in hope
that I may play the flip side of the coin with you one day...

Mixed metaphors.

Might be mixed amphetaphors.

snip
No, I said they ahve the FORCE of law.

"have"

Newton's Laws?

snip
The only part that confuses me is why you won't admit to your
same-sex cohabitational arrangement, Markie?

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Probably slipped in the shower.

was caught bending over for the sopa perhaps

that might explain his obsession with other men

but the fact I am currently invled with and married to a female does
seem to drive you into a rage why is that?

"involved"

I'm in no "rage", Markie...I find your "protestations" to be quite
laughable and am, in acutallity, having quite a laugh over it!

"actuality"

Hypocrite.

amusing how you can't even tell him the turth

why does he bother to engage in conversation at all he already all
there is to say

currently I am involved with gal if that end likely the next one will
be a guy I tend to run that way

At the very least. Hope he enjoys life on Mike's BBS where he doesn't
have to put up with the riff-raff.

I just hope he chooses to leave (with the rest that don't want to
discuss any issue)

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download