Old November 1st 05, 05:21 PM
Mark Zenier

Default AIR Thiruvananthapuram

In article ,
clifto wrote:
Mark Zenier wrote:
If you did post, then somebody decided to cancel all the political
stuff.

There hasn't been as much political stuff as usual, but the traffic has
still been steady here.

It's possible that everybody decided not to post that one day, but
when traffic drops by a factor of three, I get suspicious. No
postings by David, SeeingEyeDog, MikeW(?) or a bunch of the other
occupants of my kill file. Not even Steve calling anybody a
name. But no evidence that somebody sicced a canclebot on them
either.

Mark Zenier