Old October 29th 05, 06:21 PM
Mark Zenier

Default AIR Thiruvananthapuram

In article ,
-=jd=- wrote:

Speaking of news, it appears to be eerily quiet from the left side of RRS...
Did Thiruvananthapuram mention any foreign (to them) news?

All you guys, left and right, disappeared four? days ago. There
were only 35 or so messages, (plus another dozen from KooKoolin that
my spam filter ate). (This is using three different NSPs).

If you did post, then somebody decided to cancel all the political
stuff.

Mark Zenier

Old October 31st 05, 06:00 PM
clifto

Mark Zenier wrote:
If you did post, then somebody decided to cancel all the political
stuff.

There hasn't been as much political stuff as usual, but the traffic has
still been steady here.

Old November 1st 05, 05:21 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
clifto wrote:
Mark Zenier wrote:
If you did post, then somebody decided to cancel all the political
stuff.

There hasn't been as much political stuff as usual, but the traffic has
still been steady here.

It's possible that everybody decided not to post that one day, but
when traffic drops by a factor of three, I get suspicious. No
postings by David, SeeingEyeDog, MikeW(?) or a bunch of the other
occupants of my kill file. Not even Steve calling anybody a
name. But no evidence that somebody sicced a canclebot on them
either.

Mark Zenier

AIR Thiruvananthapuram dxAce Shortwave 11 November 3rd 05 12:36 AM
AIR Thiruvananthapuram [email protected] Shortwave 0 October 29th 05 06:00 PM
AIR Thiruvananthapuram Greg Shortwave 0 October 29th 05 03:55 PM
AIR Thiruvananthapuram dxAce Shortwave 0 October 26th 05 01:10 PM