Old November 4th 05, 03:20 AM

Default "Local" Walk-in-Electronic-Stores ? ? ?

On 3 Nov 2005 14:09:06 -0800, wrote:

RHF wrote:
The only "Local" Walk-in-Electronic-Store that
is left in the SF East Bay Area that I know of is :

Al Lasher's Electronics - Berkekey

You could try Mike Quinn Electronics in San Leandro:

http://www.mikequinnelectronics.com/

Or All Electric on Fourth St. in San Rafael. It used to be one
of the shops on Market St. (near Van Ness) in SF in the fiftiesbefore
it moved up there. I walked in one day a few years back and said it
reminded me of the place I used to go when I was a kid. The clerk
pointed me to the newspaper picture of the original store in SF.

You can also walk into Jameco's shop off 101 in Belmont.