Old November 5th 05, 02:16 PM

Default "Scorecard" On Markie's Rallying Call To Arms

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Markie starts off with...:

Snip to the "Brain" Parts:

QUOTE FROM BRIAN BURKE

Oct 31, 7:36 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 31 Oct 2005 17:36:52 -0800
Subject: pinging Len Brain Todd and Frank
original | Report Abuse

wrote:
Hi folks I am moving against Stevie have talked to TN Nursing Borad
and they are snding me a form and asking I forward material I can
gather

Len and Frank, I was asked to provide addresses for those that will be
mentioned in the various posts. I would be gratefull if you provide
this in private email to me or publicly posting your refusual

Brain, and Todd I'll have your address (and any other hams by
reference to QRZ if you like feel free to provide a prefered method
for contact should the nursing borad choose to follow up

to all I will including in my forward to Borad various evidence of
lying on Stevie part

in particular I am interested in accusation by Stevie that myou are
Homesexuals or drug users or that you suffer from HIV those points
seemed most important to the person I was speaking to

Stevie id adive not to coment or it may be reported as an effort at
witness tampering

I don't think so.

Steve has been warned away from visiting my home, and that's good
enough for me at this time.

His anti-everything comments are public record. Ditto his paranoid
"liar behind every tree" fantasy. Google provides.

Being the prolific poster that he is, he's probably made hundreds if
not thousands of posts from his employers computers. If they don't
already know what kind of idiot they have on "thier" hands by now they
never will.

UNQUOTE

There's TWO "no's"

I told Mark that I would not provide my address.

OH?

Where did you say that?

At the very end of his rallying call, you said "I don't think so".

Correct. He asked for my address.

Specifically, he said "Brain, and Todd I'll have your address..."

You then when into some rant about "warning away" and "prolific
poster".

No rant. FACT.

I don't trust you. You have been warned away from visiting my home or
mailing anything to me.

My address is available via the FCC licensing database as you well
know. You know because you have posted snippets of it in an attempt to
intimidate me.

I believe this is what your "mentor" calls "backpedalling".

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio" and your six months of
backpedalling should make you more knowledgeable about what
backpedalling is.

But since you want to squander your hard earned talents and
characterize my comments as "backpedalling" you have proven yourself
once again to be deceitful and a liar.

And "anti-everything"...?!?!

Anti-everything that I say or type. Anti-everything that Len says or
types. Anti-everything that Mark says or types. Anti-everything that
Todd says or types. You tolerate nothing from anyone who disagrees
with you.

More deceit.

Truth.

Steve, K4YZ