Old November 5th 05, 08:18 PM

Default Stevie doesn't get it is about HIS words such as these

Steve Robeson
May 30 2000, 2:00 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson) - Find messages by this author
Date: 2000/05/30
Subject: Kim's Callsign

From: (T.L. Bryant)
Date: 05/29/2000 8:07 PM Central Daylight Time
Thank you, Sigmund. Now, if our inadequacies offend you so much, please turn

your radio off, or change the frequency to something that isn't so
inadequate
for you.

Ooooooohhhhhh!

We hit a bit close to HOME, did we, Tom?

I didn't say ANYTHING about being inadeqaute for ME. I

placed that
onus upon those who find it necessary to resort to "shock-jock" antics
and
callsigns.

Take an Ativan, Tom. That's my professional suggestion.

Steve

The nation that is ready to fight in peacetime is less likely to HAVE
to fight
in wartime......(Author unknown, but he probably wasn't a politician!)

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download