Old November 5th 05, 09:18 PM

Default Stevie doesn't get it is about HIS words such as these

Steve Robeson
May 30 2000, 2:00 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson) - Find messages by this author
Date: 2000/05/30
Subject: Kim's Callsign

From: (T.L. Bryant)
Date: 05/29/2000 8:07 PM Central Daylight Time
Thank you, Sigmund. Now, if our inadequacies offend you so much, please turn

your radio off, or change the frequency to something that isn't so
inadequate
for you.

Ooooooohhhhhh!

We hit a bit close to HOME, did we, Tom?

I didn't say ANYTHING about being inadeqaute for ME. I

placed that
onus upon those who find it necessary to resort to "shock-jock" antics
and
callsigns.

Take an Ativan, Tom. That's my professional suggestion.

Steve

The nation that is ready to fight in peacetime is less likely to HAVE
to fight
in wartime......(Author unknown, but he probably wasn't a politician!)

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 6th 05, 12:31 AM

Default Brian and Markie Stretching Again.....

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson) - Find messages by this author
Date: 2000/05/30

From: (T.L. Bryant)
Date: 05/29/2000 8:07 PM Central Daylight Time
Thank you, Sigmund. Now, if our inadequacies offend you so much, please turn

your radio off, or change the frequency to something that isn't so
inadequate
for you.

Ooooooohhhhhh!

We hit a bit close to HOME, did we, Tom?

I didn't say ANYTHING about being inadeqaute for ME. I
placed that
onus upon those who find it necessary to resort to "shock-jock" antics
and
callsigns.

Take an Ativan, Tom. That's my professional suggestion.

Steve

The nation that is ready to fight in peacetime is less likely to HAVE
to fight
in wartime......(Author unknown, but he probably wasn't a politician!)

Hmmm? Is Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN prescribing meds?

so it would seem med by name in his professional opinion

like you said Google provide

You're welcome to try and document this as an attempt to
"prescribe". I'll offer the BopN my congratualtions on reserving thier
laughter now.....

noted meaning unless you are lying you have no objection to my taking
my proposed action

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 6th 05, 06:24 PM

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson) - Find messages by this author
Date: 2000/05/30

From: (T.L. Bryant)
Date: 05/29/2000 8:07 PM Central Daylight Time
[...]

Yep, he even used "professional" to describe that he wasn't just some
yahoo, but a medical professional.

and i hope that is what is going to nail with the nursing board

Old November 7th 05, 06:54 PM
K4YZ

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson) - Find messages by this author
Date: 2000/05/30
From: (T.L. Bryant)
Date: 05/29/2000 8:07 PM Central Daylight Time
[...]

Oh, I have objections, alright, however you DO have your legal
right to file whatever "complaint" you feel you want to do so long as
it's not filed maliciously.

However there are consequences for complaints filed maliciously.

Your lengthy pontifications in this NG to do just that establishes
that malicious intent, Markie. So have at it...Makes things easier for
me in the long run.

I have other posts of yours archived on CD with your alleged
knowledge of what constitutes proper prescribing authority.
Ironically, it was a post wherein you made a similar comment and I
questioned YOUR "medical" credentials.

So...be my guest...It's a CD-RW, so it's easy to add.

And thanks....

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 01:07 AM

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson) - Find messages by this author
Date: 2000/05/30

From: (T.L. Bryant)
Date: 05/29/2000 8:07 PM Central Daylight Time
[...]

"their"

Steve, when I put forth my opinion that you were nuts, you jumped up
and down asking where my medical degree came from, screaming and crying
like a little baby that I had made a medical diagnosis.

But here you are clearly prescribing a medication by name to a person
by name, and following it up with the statement that it's your
professional opinion. When you step outside your medical authority and
prescribe medication to someone that you've never met or examined, you
jump up and down and scream and cry that you aren't making a medical
diagnosis.

You're such a two-faced little skunk. Best of Luck with the board.

reminding stevie again of his past words an old friend Policy 0 October 10th 05 09:27 PM
when is the Stevie Dictionary coming in print an old friend Policy 0 October 7th 05 08:01 PM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM