Old November 6th 05, 12:38 AM
an_old_friend

Default blast from the past...(etc etc) WHERE'S the Hipocracy, Markie?

K4YZ wrote:
I'm not quote sure from the illiterate jibberish in Markie's
subject line, but I am sure he was refering to this...

wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Dec 14 2001, 8:34 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson K4YZ) - Find messages by this author
Date: 14 Dec 2001 13:34:29 GMT
Subject: It's Time To Demand A Re-Vamp of the FCC
| Report Abuse

SNIP to pertinent quote

I was always of the opinion and understanding that once time was
served,
one's "debt to society" was paid and they were reassimilated into that
society.
We are obviously NOT that society if we continue to punish people
AFTER their
time is served.

UNQUOTE

Two points, Markie...First of all the post you cite is about the
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ignoring it's prohibition of subjecting a citizen to
double jeopardy...Not "discussion points" in a USENET forum.

Secondly, Frankie's courts martials are part-and-parcel of these
discussions because HE brought them into it...Had he not made them
public, I wouldn't have had a clue...

So..Where's the hipocracy? He brought it up, not me.

you are the hypocrit you claim people have paid their dues after they
serve but you don't apply the statndard you claim to subcribe to

so you are a hypocrite

plain and simple

Steve, K4YZ