Old November 10th 05, 11:49 PM
Peter Dougherty

Default AD5TH Tower Project Completed - Pics Online

"Charlie" said :

Katrina was a Cat 2 hurricane when it hit us here in Newton County
Mississippi with winds measured at 105 mph.
The antennas all survived as well as the tower. I was QRT for 3 days however
due to no electricity. We also had no phones or water during that time.

Glad to hear you weathered the storm and that you're OK. I really was
afraid that tower of yours would come down and do some damage--good to
hear all's well.

Regards.

73 de Peter, W2IRT
(ex-AB2NZ, VE3THX)

Please reply to Double-you Two Eye Are Tee at Arrl.net