Old November 12th 05, 02:48 AM
an old friend

Default blast from the past...(etc etc) WHERE'S the Hipocracy, Markie?

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 6 Nov 2005 07:43:14 -0800, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:
cut
Nope. The issue of Frankie's courts martials are a matter of HIS
introduction into this forum. Not yours, not mine, not anyone
elses...HIS.

Quite right. But alas, I brought up the issue to make a point on a
-different- issue. That issue was you, Dudly:

"Assuming you really -are- who you claim, you sure are setting a
-=BAD=- example of the discipline both required and expected of a
retired Marine Gunny of 18 years (which is bull**** in and of itself)
by wasting so much time engaging in flame wars on Usenet. I can get
away with it because I was a ****bird..... but you? Heck, if I was
USMC retired and behaving the way you do I'd go outside and kick my
-own- ass out of respect for the Corps. And -THAT'S- what Semper
Fidelis means, Steve."

Try again.

You should.

Steve "Weekend Warrior" Robeson, K4YZ

.....a.k.a, Dudly the self-proclaimed overachiever -- TN State Guard,
Air Force Aux, LPN, EMT, Amateur radio, and trolling the highways
looking for any opportunity to be a hero...... so where do you find
the time to post so much crap on Usenet?

he has to keep trolling for the right "fire" to become a hero