Old November 12th 05, 08:33 AM
Dana

Default GE 40 Channel Hand held CB radios model number 3-5980A

I have some of those, and i can talk across town on the rubber duck. I
bought them at big lots. It is kind of hard for me to tell what channel
they are on being blind, but I can listen to the noise and tell, kind of.

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, baron1_us wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 10:43:46 -0700, "baron1_us" wrote:

My radios will transmit within 25 yards but not beyond 25 yards. What
may be the problem? I have ruled out operator error (lol).

Your antenna sucks. It's probably a 6 inch rubber duck.

Vinnie S.