Old November 15th 05, 10:58 PM
Steven Fritts

Default Nedd help with Swan 350

Thank you!

On 15 Nov 2005 14:31:05 -0800, "gil" wrote:

The drift "problem" how long after turning it on does it keep drifting?
My Swan and Heathkits drift for the first 30-45 minutes after that they
are solid.

There is a Yahoo Swan group you might want to check out and join, lots
of good people in there that can help you out.

Good luck, 73 Gil

Hello All, I picked up a really nice working Swan 350 at a hamfest this past weekend. I bought it for nostalgic reasons as it was the kind of rig my dad bought for me in 1965. I need info on how to fix the infamous "Swan drift problem". Anyone have any websites I can go to get mods for this rig including the drift fix?