Old November 21st 05, 12:24 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beerbarrel

Default UPS Rate Increase

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:41:32 -0500, "Mark Oppat"
wrote:

Iraq, geez, when will we learn???

I just heard that the war has cost every taxpayer about $27,000. That will
have to be paid off over how many years now of deficits and cuts in
services?

It just makes me so mad that we let W (and mainly Cheney and Rumsfeld, who
had been planning this war since before their days in Bush Sr.'s term) run
us into this. I had a "No War" sign on my lawn from the start... so, I can
speak, not like the "hindsight" hawks.

Imagine if we had gone in there with massive infrastructure improvements.
Iraquis would sure be on our side, we wouldnt have lost 2000+ men, nor
would we have killed 20K+ of them. What a disaster, morally, economically,
and ultimately, for years to come, for our homeland security. Our image in
the world is ****. Those tribes done forget like we do a few years later!
Anyone hear from Osama lately? NO, he's smart. Smarter than us. He'll be
back, maybe 5-8 years from now when our $1.98 security is in full force.

Mark Oppat

I think we killed more than 20000 of those *******s....hopefully we
will get even more.