Old November 23rd 05, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Late Night Live

In the last couple weeks Radio Australia has gone from coming in like
gangbusters to barely coming at all. This morning, amid the noise, I
heard some interesting music on LNL so I broke down and went for the
podcast. It turned out to be a version of Waltzing Matilda (!) like
you've never heard before, and good too. 11:34 into
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/feeds/lnl_20051122.mp3 and I
heartily reccommend it. You'll thank me for this. Unfortunatly, at
about 10 min into the broadcast, host Phillip Adams mentioned this
will be his last week at LNL. The combination of interesting guests,
quick wit and intellegent conversation has become as welcome as the
accompanying 7am cup of coffee. Amoung the handfull of available
downloads is a visit with Kurt Vonnegut, also well worth a listen.