Old November 23rd 05, 10:22 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lights Out

Default Woger

Please, guys, give Roger a break and remember him in your prayers.

We all know Roger has not been well for years and years, and these last two
weeks have been a particularly difficult time for him.

Roger suffers from congenital heart problems, a problem that at fifty years
of age, is difficult to deal with.

How about all of us say a silent prayer for Roger and ask God to speed Roger
on his road to recovery?

There is power in prayer and who knows? Maybe our prayers can help speed
Woger to a quick recovery.

And if God doesn't listen??? Well, Roger is going to die.

Bottom line? Nobody cares.