Old November 24th 05, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rob P

Default KVOH East Coast USA Reception? When is best?

I am on the East Coast of the USA (Boston), and have been trying to catch
KVOH.

From what I understand, KVOH is in California(?), and operates on 17.775(?)
all day long....and 9.975 in the evening(?)

It appears that I am probably in their antenna 'null' being in
Massachusetts.

IS there an hour of the day that would be best? (I understand that nights
might not be best...and maybe a quiet daytime hour might be best to pick
them up....)

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Rob