Old November 28th 05, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Need Harris 590 manual

www.devilfinder.com Effects of fiberglass cars on fire

Corvettes are nice cars,but dont let that Corvette car catch on fire.I
once saw a Corvette on fire and that fiberglass body with the fiberglass
resin in it burned up very quickly and someone told me burning
fiberglass/resin puts out toxic fumes.Best thing to do is get away from
it or at least keep a good fire extinguisher (all
vehicles/cars/trucks/boats should have at least one good fire
extinguisher) in the car.One of those battery quick disconnect switch
thingys might be a good idea too.I prefer vehicles that are made of good
old fashioned steel.
cuhulin