Old November 25th 05, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Need Harris 590 manual

Anybody got manual for Harris 590? I need a copy.

regards,
Bob

Old November 25th 05, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

oups.com...

http://kahuna.sdsu.edu/~mechtron/PremRxPage/rf590.htm

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Old November 27th 05, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yep,

You have to plan on maybe getting waxed everytime you climb on your
bike.

I took down a couple sections of a split rail fence on a 76 sportster.
I was on my way to my girl friend's house back in 79. Quite riding for
20 years till my kids were grown up. Now we're on a on a softail. (I
ended up marrying that girl whose house I was on my way to back in 79)
Below is link to picture.

73
Bob
N9NEO

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6qsvc/coolradiostuff22/

Old November 28th 05, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thanks Cuhulin. I have 71vett project car that i will taKE PICS OF AND
POST.

73
Bob

Old November 28th 05, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Effects of fiberglass cars on fire

Corvettes are nice cars,but dont let that Corvette car catch on fire.I
once saw a Corvette on fire and that fiberglass body with the fiberglass
resin in it burned up very quickly and someone told me burning
fiberglass/resin puts out toxic fumes.Best thing to do is get away from
it or at least keep a good fire extinguisher (all
vehicles/cars/trucks/boats should have at least one good fire
extinguisher) in the car.One of those battery quick disconnect switch
thingys might be a good idea too.I prefer vehicles that are made of good
old fashioned steel.
cuhulin