Old July 28th 03, 05:02 AM
Dick

Default APRS Linked Repeaters

I am just starting to explore the world of APRS, so I am feeling my
way along here. As I understand from reading the manuals for the
TinyTrak and MIC-E tnc's, there are repeaters that can extract the
APRS tone burst when making a voice contact on a normal repeater and
rebroadcast it into the APRS system. I assume it would be like a
digipeater on 144.39.

Dick - W6CCD

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:26:52 GMT, Dana Myers K6JQ
wrote:

Dick wrote:
How can I find a list of 2-meter repeaters that link to the APRS
network? I looked in the ARRL repeater guide, but didn't see any
reference to APRS.

I'm curious what this means. Do you mean APRS stations that
link to each other?

Dana K6JQ