Old December 1st 05, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default a formal reply to Stevie latest threat

quoting stevie blunder

Now, you can ether apologize to the ENTIRE NG with a sincere and
effective apology and stop this assinine behaviour, or there ARE legal
avenues open to stop you.

Stop now or else.
unquote

you are making yet another threat

based on the legal advice I receive I warnyou again that if your threat
involve arriving at my home you should be aware that I will view the
arrival of person that has made threats against in the past as prima
faci proof that that the threating/ariving party intends me harm, this
therefore based on the advice i have receive would justify the use of
deadly force on that party.

In any event deadly force will be offered you stevie if you choose to
disregard my warnings to stay away, what ever the result I will risking
trying to explain/defend my actions first to the DA then if needed a
jury rather than take the risk that you have come to harm me or my
family.

I give you this warning in an effort to see that I don't have feel the
need to try and kill you. I realy don't want I don't want to remember
such a monet the rest of my life. I also give you this warning here in
public, so their will be clear evidence that I have tried to deterfrom
carring out this possible and unforunate action

the subject refered to as stevie or stevie and the person that is the
suject of this warning is named and identified below

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282